- George Town, as shown above telling us that George Town is the Bright Court 明堂 of Dragon Spot(where Kek Lok Si Temple located) at Ayer Itam, Penang.
- You could see the Crab Formation clearly; where Left Dragon is Gantung Gantung Hill 左青龙砂 and Right Dragon is Batu Lanchang Hill 右白虎砂.
- Kek Lok Si Temple in the middle and on top of a hill is where the dragon spot located.
- Pinang River(Sungai Pinang) run thru this area from Ayer Itam to Malacca Strait.
- If your property is located in the area as in the diagram below; then your feng shui is affected positively by the Kek Lok Si temple dragon spot.
- Penang George Town Feng Shui
- Nevertheless obviously, Penang Georgetown feng shui as a whole is having
- dominating /commanding mountain with a huge size, but
- with a much smaller size for the river( blue line) in comparison.
- the weather is shaped by oceanic climate.
- hence, the soil in George Town is relatively drier and the temperature is 1 degree hotter.
- There are 5 factors in feng shui for professional consideration. Namely :
- Dragon 龙
- Spot 穴
- Hilly Area 砂
- Water 水
- Direction 向
- Penang George Town Feng Shui Significances :
- Macro Opening / Macro Facing Direction to North East
- Macro Sitting / Backing at South West (where Kek Lok Si Temple located)
- Sungai Pinang is running to the East Direction
- The specialty of Penang George Town Feng Shui :
- From a Macro perspective, George Town is much influenced by the dominant mountain factor rather than the Sungai Pinang river water factor due to its tiny size & narrow coverage.
- From a Micro perspective, each property unit is more influenced by the nearby traffic flow & man-made monsoon drainage system.
Commercial Property & Residential Condo in George Town, Penang will be discussed in a separate article.
Stay Tuned For More Info
《东方智慧》Oriental Wisdom – Master Soon
WhatsApp : +60125603333
电邮 Email: [email protected]