This article I dedicated to the departed Canadian Indigenous children mentioned in the picture above.
They were killed in accordance with the teaching from Old Testament as below :
- Deuteronomy 20:17
- 17 Completely destroy them—the Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites, and Jebusites—as the Lord your God has commanded you. (NIV)
- Deuteronomy 20:17 The Hebrew term refers to the irrevocable giving over of things or persons to the Lord, often by totally destroying them.
Chinese Version : 申命记 20:17
- Numbers 21:2-3
- 2 Then Israel made this vow to the Lord: “If you will deliver these people into our hands, we will totally destroy their cities.”
- 3 The Lord listened to Israel’s plea and gave the Canaanites over to them. They completely destroyed them and their towns; so the place was named Hormah.
- Numbers 21:2 The Hebrew term refers to the irrevocable giving over of things or persons to the Lord, often by totally destroying them; also in verse 3.
- Numbers 21:3 Hormah means destruction.
- Chinese Version ：民数记 21:2-3
- 2节： 以色列人向耶和華發願說：「你若將這民交付我手，我就把他們的城邑盡行毀滅。」
- 3 节： 耶和華應允了以色列人，把迦南人交付他們，他們就把迦南人和迦南人的城邑盡行毀滅。那地方的名便叫何珥瑪（希伯来文意义为坏灭）。
- Joshua 6:17-21
- 17 The city and all that is in it are to be devoted to the Lord. Only Rahab the prostitute and all who are with her in her house shall be spared because she hid the spies we sent.
- 18 But keep away from the devoted things so that you will not bring about your own destruction by taking any of them. Otherwise, you will make the camp of Israel liable to destruction and bring trouble on it.
- 19 All the silver and gold and the articles of bronze and iron are sacred to the Lord and must go into his treasury.”
- 20 When the trumpets sounded, the army shouted, and at the sound of the trumpet, when the men gave a loud shout, the wall collapsed; so everyone charged straight in, and they took the city. 21 They devoted the city to the Lord and destroyed with the sword every living thing in it—men and women, young and old, cattle, sheep and donkeys.
- Joshua 6:17 The Hebrew term refers to the irrevocable giving over of things or persons to the Lord, often by totally destroying them; also in verses 18 and 21.
- Chinese Version: 约书亚 6：17-21
- 17节 ： 這城和其中所有的都要在耶和華面前毀滅，只有妓女喇合與她家中所有的可以存活，因為她隱藏了我們所打發的使者。
- 18节 ： 至於你們，務要謹慎，不可取那當滅的物，恐怕你們取了那當滅的物就連累以色列的全營，使全營受咒詛。
- 19 节 ： 唯有金子、銀子和銅鐵的器皿，都要歸耶和華為聖，必入耶和華的庫中。」
- 20节： 於是百姓呼喊，祭司也吹角。百姓聽見角聲，便大聲呼喊，城牆就塌陷。百姓便上去進城，各人往前直上，將城奪取。
- 21 节 ： 又將城中所有的，不拘男女老少，牛羊和驢，都用刀殺盡。
- 1 Samuel 15:1-3
- 1 Samuel said to Saul, “I am the one the Lord sent to anoint you king over his people Israel; so listen now to the message from the Lord.
- 2 This is what the Lord Almighty says: ‘I will punish the Amalekites for what they did to Israel when they waylaid them as they came up from Egypt.
- 3 Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.’
- Samuel 15:3 The Hebrew term refers to the irrevocable giving over of things or persons to the Lord, often by totally destroying them;
- also in verses 8, 9, 15, 18, 20, and 21.
- Chinese Version: 撒母耳上 15:1-3
- 1节 ：撒母耳對掃羅說：「耶和華差遣我膏你為王，治理他的百姓以色列，所以你當聽從耶和華的話。
- 2节： 萬軍之耶和華如此說：『以色列人出埃及的時候，在路上亞瑪力人怎樣待他們，怎樣抵擋他們，我都沒忘。
- 3节： 現在你要去擊打亞瑪力人，滅盡他們所有的，不可憐惜他們，將男女、孩童、吃奶的，並牛、羊、駱駝和驢盡行殺死。』」
- These are 4 quotations from Old Testament to show you when Jehovah instructed massacre and killing.
- Interesting & inspiringly, Jesus, the savior all Christians believe in, had been criticizing religious/Jewish teachers in synagogue & related them all to Jehovah in John 8:44 as below :
- 44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
- Chinese Version 约翰福音 8：44
- My question to all Christians, is your god Satan?
《东方智慧》Oriental Wisdom – Master Soon
WhatsApp : +60125603333
电邮 Email: [email protected]