- If you are looking for effective & practical feng shui beyond 1 year for your new house, perhaps this article is for you.
- If you cannot accept to tilt your main door (slanting door) or relocate your main door, then this article is for you.
- Many house owners are looking & hoping for good feng shui; but NOT to the extent to tilt their main doors to be slanted / angled / inclined and look weird.
- In fact, it is not a compulsory to tilt main door in order to enjoy good feng shui.
- Alternatively, you can “play” with
- water taps/pipes
- water outlet
- rain water catchment
- gutter system
- drainage system
- Here, let me show u one of my fieldwork. Steps are as below :
- Judging the external WATER OUTLET 峦头水口 based on land form /topography ( based on the flow of rain water and drainage system OUTSIDE the house)
- Figuring out the possibility for the alignment 分金 in degree of your house.
- Comparing the 2 parameters above to get the best configuration 分金.
- Then you are able to allocate
- Water Tap ( Water Inlet)
- Water Pipe & Drainage System ( Water Way)
- Catchment of Rain Water (show you in next article)
- Water Outlet (Water Discharge)
- Many grand feng shui setup for modern bungalows or old mansions are based on this feng shui procedures.
- It is not a common phenomenon to get a tilted / slanted main door for an auspicious bungalow or mansion.
- Are you looking for short term or long term feng shui setup ?
- We will discuss more about the Pros & Cons for door tilting in the other article.
Stay Tuned for more Info
《东方智慧》Oriental Wisdom – Master Soon
WhatsApp : +60125603333
电邮 Email : [email protected]