I was invited to audit a 3- storeys bungalow lot at The Peak, at Ampang, Kuala Lumpur. The owner requested me to re-check the feng shui thoroughly before making the final decision.
The owner wanted the future house to be designed and dedicated accurately for each house occupants by referring to each one’s bazi. This is a serious work as cost of every aspect must be considered as well. Frankly speaking, it is a tough job since the building is 60% completed. What could be done now is “re-do” and “re-make” the remaining 40% and try to adjust the existing 60%.
Luckily we still have enough time and space to re-adjust the feng shui. The owner is very open for logical and practical proposals for feng shui considerations.
We spent more than FIVE (5) hours at the site to get a complete and through audit based on each members’ birth data besides land form feng shui.
The job would be easier if the feng shui consultation was engaged much earlier.
This 67-acre exclusive gated and guarded bungalow lot development is located within the established neighbourhood of Taman TAR in Ampang Jaya, and boasts breathtaking views of an expansive natural vista. At The Peak, you have the privilege to choose how you want your dream home to be, including which stunning scenery you wish to wake up to.
Consisting of 88 lots altogether, The Peak @ Taman TAR is a low density exclusive bungalow lot development that is close to various amenities that include international schools, Golf Club, private medical centers, shopping malls, hotels and restaurants. Easily accessible via Jalan Ampang / Jalan Hulu Kelang, the Ampang Elevated Highway and the new Duta Ulu Kelang Expressway (DUKE), The Peak is indeed a tranquil and luxurious development that is strategically located.
email : email@example.com
Mobile : +6012 560 3333