Master Soon Feng Shui 2014 Series will help you to understand 2014 feng shui from multiple perspective. In this article will will going to discuss about LOVE and ROMANCE in particular, as this issue is very dominant in 2014. I am going to show you how 测字 Predictive system of Chinese Character is playing a part in my prediction methodology.
2014 is Jia Wu 甲午 Green Horse Year. We are going to enter officially into Green Horse on 04 Feb 2014. The analysis is as below.
- Jia 甲, in Chinese metaphysical means are tree trunk, life, starter, warrior, creation, procreation, energy, impulse, beginning, strength, stern, authoritarian, hard-corn, rigorous, stubborn, strict, tough, harsh, power of penetrating,domination and green is the colour.
- Wu 午, in Chinese metaphysic means RED,FIRE, and Horse.
- Horse is a symbol of Sexual Power and Power of Control.
- When Jia combines with Wu and becomes Jia Wu 甲午, it transforms to be a Vibrant RED BLOODED Excessive Burning FIRE Erotic Horse.
- If you see from the angle of Chinese calligraphy perspective (one branch of Sinology); jia 甲 character ITSELF is an OBVIOUS male genital organ, where 田 is the part of testicles and the vertical / of ” l ” is part of penis. Clearly, the Chinese character of Jia 甲 (upper cab is full with 田 but bottom part is loose and empty) is sign of a man with his pant down. Can you see that?
- Similarly, when you examine Wu 午 for its Chinese character writing symbol, the character of Wu 午 is having a sharp “vertical line” pointing downward. This is also a symbol of a man with his penis pointing outwardly. Those BAZI is having Jia Wu 甲午 in any pillar is potentially driven by sexual desire through out his/her life. This kind of BAZI is having high tendency to commit adultery and extra-marital relationship; or womanizing at the minimal level.
- Hence, this year JIA WU year 甲午年 is a sexy year full of erotic temptations in the globe of Planet Earth. The seriousness, misery, discomfort of romanticizing of Jia Wu year 甲午年 is vary from one BAZI to another based on the pillar of Bazi.
- Moreover, in term of Chinese Numerology, 2014 could be analysed as 2-0-1-4.
- 2 means refers to human organs with a pair(double) like kidney, eye, ears, breast, nipple and testicles. Among these organs, only breast and nipple are identical to Gua of Li 离卦 ( Gua of Horse) ;others are identical to Gua of Kan 坎卦 ( Gua of Sex). 2 is symbol of attractiveness of flourish peach blossom.
- Zero, 0 is emptiness, hollowness, desertedness, depletedness and hopelessness.
- One, 1 is manliness and masculinity and most obviously is MANHOOD.
- Four, 4 is earthquake, thunderstorm, tornado, twister, typhoon and tropical cyclone
- 2+0+1+4= 7. Seven in Chinese numerology means gun and genital part of male which is penis.
- Horse comes and fills the hollowness of Zero.
- Based on Point 8-14 + RED BLOODED Excessive Burning FIRE Erotic Horse, hence, the highly potential outcome is none other than “ Extreme Possibility of Seductive & Sexual Tempting Year of Green (Greedy) Horse 2014″
- Let me give some simple and basic guideline, yet, it is ONLY a reference.
- Individual under Chinese Zodiac of Snake, Ox, Horse, Goat, Rabbit and Rooster is classified as The First Risk of Tendency Group towards sexual temptation in 2014.
- The Second High Risk Tendency Group is Tiger, Horse and Dog.
- The Third High Risk Tendency Group is Monkey, Rat and Dragon.
- However, these are just a rough guideline. If you go to Bazi, you could be found in different tendency group.
- This means all 12 Chinese zodiacs are highly potential to be classified in any Group above based on their respective Bazi.
- For single individual, this year you have a chance to get married.
- For married couple, then, just be more careful of unwanted relationship.
- However, as is the practice in feng shui, there are counter measurements can be taken to equalise the effect of the Wood Horse 2014 and Bazi.
- By the way, we will see more couple get engaged and married in Wood Horse 2014.
Stay Tuned for next chapter of Master Soon Feng Shui 2014 Series.
Profile of Master Soon
Having completed years of research in the “unknown, untold and unconventional”, Master Soon, shares with you how the year of the green wood horse 2014 will influence Malaysia.
Master Soon has completed 20 years of research in the unknown Chinese metaphysics, untold Chinese mind strategies, unorthodox luck changing methodology; and has years to his name, specialising in business feng shui consultation apart from being a consultant in enlightening and inspiring using Chinese metaphysics. He has also been invited by corporations in Malaysia, Singapore, Switzerland, India, Thailand, Hong Kong and China to share his knowledge. Some of his past seminars include topics on “Feng shui for property investors”, “How to select an auspicious property”, “Activating home feng shui”, “property investment and property projection”, “economy and development perspective” and others. His proven unconventional methodology in luck design is said to be effective, striking and impressive.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 6012 560 3333