These were the 4th workshop for Dao Feng Shui and Mian Xiang 2-3, which were conducted on 18-19 Aug 2012.
Dao Feng Shui workshop is a series that putting back Humantics 人道 aspect into family feng shui which and where it has been forgotten. Dao is associated to Mian Xiang because face reading techniques could not change one’s life; but Dao does. Restoring the correct metaphysical perspective on feng shui, family, happiness and spiritualism is the main objective of these series of Dao Feng Shui + Mian Xiang. All participants are professional in their respective fields. Some of them are coming from spiritual training background. They come with their own thoughts on spirituality and these workshop series are the places for further enlightenment.
If you are agreeable with the facts that home feng shui is NOT only effected by feng shui formula, but also shaped by personal morality, belief system, spirituality and faith on his life; this is the place where you could find further understanding. If you are a person who are looking for a group of metaphysicians to exchange ideas and views, these series are also suitable for you.
- Master bedroom is the temple of marriage; bed is the altar (table)of marriage.
- Temple must be quiet and calm, no quarrel and fighting, or else this is blasphemy
- Bed is the altar ( stage of body) must be clean, crystal clear and pure like snow.
- Respecting marriage is the cause; peaceful temple and happy marriage is the effect.
- Quarrel and Fighting in the bedroom(temple) means look down on each other.
- 夫妻之睡房是婚姻圣殿; 睡床是婚姻神（身）台
- 身台也是神台(altar of body) 要干净要圣洁 毫无瑕疵
The next workshop on Dao Feng Shui 5 + Mian Xiang will be conducted on 22 Sep 2012, Saturday, 10:15am – 5:15pm at YMCA Penang.
email : firstname.lastname@example.org