As usual, I always do detail investigation on background of the clients who seek feng shui service from me. This is important in helping practitioner to trace and tackle the hidden factors which never show up in BAZI (a limitation but denied by practitioners). I have kept all these information for many years… just like medical doctor keeping patients’ records.
The interesting point to be as a metaphysician (especially to be feng shui practitioner for home feng shui and tomb feng shui) is that we are able to see the LIFE of each person closely and thoroughly in term of career performance, wealth, health, family, love, romance, personality and hidden secrets. Hidden secrets include all untold stories of his family problems, extra-marital relationship, abortions, cheating, karma spillover from misconduct, shared karma between husband and wife, shared karma of family. inherited sin, inherited luck, and many … which is beyond of scientific explanation…. When you got these kinds of information pools, then, it is not surprising that you would agree with me that the scientific level we have achieved so far is so childish in explaining LIFE…..
Although this article is not going to show entire picture, but a few points do enough to give a glimpse on what is happening typically to Malaysian Chinese. Kindly be informed that I am writing from the perspective of a very dynamic and practical feng shui practitioner whom is constantly in contact with the community I serve.
Before I make my conclusive statement, let me invite you to do some social survey in your surrounding community. This survey is targeting on “Where does the Middle Class of Malaysian Chinese come from?”. Let me narrow down the definition of Middle Class in Malaysia context. Middle Class in Malaysia refers to those executives, managerial personnel who work from 9am – 5pm in Kuala Lumpur, Klang Valley, Penang, Johor Bahru, Ipoh, Seremban, Kuching, Kota Kinabalu and other townships. Due to national policy, almost 95% of Malaysia Chinese middle class concentrate in private sector. Hence, it is easier for you to get instant observation.
I always throw this question to my clients each time when I am invited by my customers (most of them are middle class and above) be in Kuala Lumpur, Petaling Jaya, Subang, Klang, Shah Alam, Penang, Johor Bahru, Kota Kinabalu and etc… as below :
” If you target 10 individuals of Malaysian Chinese young executives(below 35 years old) and young managers (below 40 year old) from your company or market, how many of them are from “Rich” family background? ” Rich” family here refers to Malaysian Chinese family which has family business background and able to send their children abroad for tertiary education in UK, US, Australia and etc.
The answers I got from customers in KL are always around ” 4-6 out of 10″.
The answers I got from customers in Penang are always around “3-5 out of 10″
The answers I got from customers in Johor Bahru are around ” 3-4 out of 10″.
This info I gathered after throwing it to more than 30 clients from various cities in Malaysia. Although it is not holistic, yet, it does give us some kind of ideas about current swift of Malaysian Chinese social strata.
The answers tells that 30% – 60% of the off springs/children of “Rich” and wealthy Malaysia Chinese have fallen from UPPER CLASS into Middle Class. At least this is the view of current Malaysian Chinese middle class that I survey in various cities.
Sociologically speaking, this category “Rich” Malaysia Chinese is less than 10% (10% is too high and illogical) back in 1980s. As young managers (below 40 years old) was having their primary and secondary education during 1980s; again this has confirmed my earlier articles “The Downfall of Malaysian Chinese since 1980s”.
Now, let me tell you my personal findings from the HOME & TOMB feng shui fieldwork as below.
- 70% of my clients are Malaysian Chinese MIDDLE CLASS
- 30% of them are from Super Rich and Lower Income
- 60% of them are graduated from over sea (UK, US, Australia…)
- 30% of them are graduated locally
- 10% of them without tertiary education.
The Shocking findings are as below
- 100% of Super Rich clients tell that they are pessimistic for the future of their children in Malaysia
- 50% of Super Rich clients tell that they are satisfied if their children could achieve professional career in Middle Class strata.
- 50% of Super Rich admit that they are struggling terribly in maintaining their Richness status-quo.
- 90% of Super Rich children tell that they will join professional career in Middle Class.
- 100% of Middle Class clients tell that they are worry of maintaining the STATUS as Middle Class.
- 100% of Middle Class clients tells that the reason to have ONE child policy is due to finance worrisome.
- 50% of Middle Class clients are from “Fallen Upper Class” background similarities.
- 30% of Middle Class clients are from Middle Class inheritance like patrilineal lawyer, accountant….
- 20% of Middle Class clients are from Lower Income patrilineal like labours
From my fieldworks, it is conclusive that HALF of the Chinese middle class are the children of “FALLEN UPPER CLASS“. To the minimum, they are the children of lowest layer of UPPER CLASS background inheritance…. Although my fieldwork could not reflect the ACTUAL reality; yet, it does give us a glimpse. (If you are in consulting industry like medical, accounting, lawyer; you are able to do your oral survey from your clients)
The Meltdown of Malaysian Chinese Upper Class as above directs to one clue – Something has gone wrong in Chinese cemetery feng shui and graveyard feng shui. The clue leads to the fact that since 1980s, the shortage of burial ground have been making all Malaysian Chinese cemeteries thru out the country become congested, squeezed, crowded, packed and looks clumsy. The burial ground in Malaysia has become an issues since many decades ago. The congestion in the burial ground getting from bad to worst decade after decade. Year after year, from a very powerful graveyard feng shui gradually have turned from good to bad; and from bad to the worst feng shui. All these points to the outcome of how Malaysian Chinese suddenly lost their direction in 1980s. For further info kindly click http://www.mastersoon.com/2014/01/07/the-downfall-of-malaysian-chinese-since-1980s/ and http://www.mastersoon.com/2014/01/14/the-decline-of-malaysian-chinese-traditional-value-since-1980s/
(you should read these 2 articles links together with current article to see the reality)
I am a feng shui master for home feng shui and tomb feng shui. I travel extensively in various towns in Malaysia since 1990s. What I tell you is basically my intact personal observation since 1990s through my fieldworks.
The lost of feng shui power from Cemetery Feng Shui perspective are conclusive as below :
- The failure of Malaysia Chinese political party in granting and upkeep of cemetery. However, to the larger extent, the failure is basically due to the non-profit Chinese association who run the cemetery.
- The arrogant attitude after getting rich for many generations which eventually make Malaysia Chinese forget about their root which also includes Tomb Feng Shui.
- Blindness of Westernization process in Malaysian Chinese community from 1950s up to incidence of 911 in year 2001. 50 years are long enough to bury a prosperity and self esteemed for 2 generations.
- Why since 1980s? Simply directs to the fact that Feng Shui standard has declined in Malaysia since 1980s or even earlier. My belated master Ye Jia Zheng 叶加政中医师 had notified about this back in 1990s. And today, it is proven that the trend is in line with what he had said then.
- Although there are a few commercialized giant burial ground for Malaysian Chinese since 1990s and many more mushroom in various states in Malaysia, yet, it is very different from so many scattering old Chinese cemeteries thru out Malaysia.
- The difference are : Old Chinese cemeteries which scatter around so many places in Malaysia were strategically dragon-spotted by old Malaysian Chinese Feng Shui masters in various states in Malaysia since 150 years ago. Some are more than 230 years. Whereby, the current commercialized Chinese cemeteries are granted by and approved thru land allocation and distribution MANNUALLY, yet, NOT by strategic Dragon Spotting. The quality of feng shui is hugely different. These are 2 Different Power in term of feng shui.
- The Dragon Spotted Chinese cemeteries in Malaysia are the living proof of that Malaysia used to had a pool of highly competent feng shui masters since year around 1800. Wide and extensive distribution of dragon spotted Chinese cemeteries are the proof that feng shui industry used to flourish before Malaysian Chinese became lost and blindly westernized their own community since 1950s.
- The Extensive and Wide distribution of Dragon Spotted cemeteries in Malaysia are the living proof of feng shui power which had sustained and contributed to the rise of Malaysia Chinese economic dominating power since 180 years ago in Malaya(the name before year 1957) , whereby the indigenous people were living in poverty relatively then.
- Dragon Spotted Graveyards also explain partly why Chinese in Malaya (including Singapore), Indonesia, Thailand were miraculously raised up became predominant economic power (below western colonial British and Dutch rule accordingly) in South East Asia before World WAR II.
- The greatness of economic power ever achieved by Malaysia Chinese (including Chinese from Singapore, Indonesia and Thailand) thru Dragon Spotting Tomb Feng Shui by those competent and respected old feng shui masters in the past hundreds of years ago; were the combination of Dragon Spotted Tomb Feng Shui in Peninsular Malaya and their place of origin in China, Fujian and Guangdong Province.
- If you could understand what I mentioned above, then, you could easily know that the power of Dragon Spotted Tomb Feng Shui is Extremely much greater than residential feng shui could achieve.
- WW II signified the turning point of South East Asia Chinese Fortune as a WHOLE.
Metaphysic is a secretive knowledge. The real feng shui knowledge is untold and unknown to the public, even to the community it serves. Metaphysically and conclusively, I would say the Downfall of Malaysian Chinese is caused by their own cultural blindness and ignorance. When Malaysian Chinese started to westernize themselves since 1950s, the practise of filial piety started to fade and disappear. When they reduced the practice of filial piety by visiting ancestry tomb site and graveyards, Tomb Feng Shui was neglected since.
When they had forgotten the money to finance their education in UK since 100 years ago was sustained by Tomb feng shui; they gradually keep a distance from the source of power which had changed the luck of their family. Eventually, the power of dragon spot came to an END during 1980s and this caused all setback to the Malaysia Chinese community since then which I have elaborated in http://www.mastersoon.com/2014/01/07/the-downfall-of-malaysian-chinese-since-1980s/ and http://www.mastersoon.com/2014/01/14/the-decline-of-malaysian-chinese-traditional-value-since-1980s/
If you could see thru how I approach this topic and the mind mapping behind it, then, you could see that some kind of stories and knowledge are unknown and untold. Some kind of works are carried out behind the closed door.
Similarly, some kind of untold and unknown knowledge are divinely and secretly pass down quietly.
Get Your Feng Shui Advice & Change Your Luck !
Profile of Master Soon
Having completed years of research in the “unknown, untold and unconventional”, Master Soon, shares meaningful insights on “How to redesign & reinvent your luck”. His method on “Destiny Reinvention” to corporate level on top of social strata until personal level at various segments of the public has touched many souls.
His proven UNknown “destiny make over” method has won him fame & clients in China, India, Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan & Switzerland.
“Luck Revivalism” is his blissful psyche power.
“Luck Renewal” is his unconventional motto.
“Destiny Victory” is his audiences’ satisfaction.
Master Soon has completed more than 20 years in researching the established and esoteric facets of Chinese metaphysics and mind strategies, plus unorthodox patterns of Destiny Reinventing method.
and has years to his name, specializing in business feng shui consultation apart from being an adviser in enlightening and inspiring using his Untold Chinese metaphysics. He has also been invited by corporations in Malaysia, Singapore, Switzerland, India, Thailand, Hong Kong and China to share his knowledge. Some of his past seminars include topics on
- Riding the Horse Year of 2014
- Unknown yet Effective Feng Shui Secrets
- Unknown Monetary Zone
- Untold Treasure Belt
- Unorthodox Way of Destiny Re-design
- Untold Secrets of Luck Re-direction
- Property Feng Shui for Investors,
- Property Projection by Yijing Prediction
- Corporate Feng Shui for Top Management
- Lantern Festival Long Term Money
His proven unconventional method in luck design is effective, striking and impressive.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 6012 560 3333