Today is the 1st day of Chinese New Year 2014, Wood Horse, Jia Wu 甲午. While Chinese are celebrating Chinese New Year world wide, I would like to second part of “MALAY-SIA” Prophecy. As I am Chinese also celebrating for this special occasion, so I just share a single idea but very important to Malaysia.
Again, I would like to insist that Wood Horse, Jia Wu 甲午 year is having different impact to different individual and country. To Malaysia, Jia Wu 甲午 is very significant as below, kindly pay attention.
- With reference to the diagram above, Jia 甲 is wood and located in Yang Domain.
- Jia 甲 is Wood, East, the Beginning, Jungle, Aborigine or aboriginal and Origin.
- Wu 午 Horse is Fire but located in Yin Domain.
- Wu 午 is Fire, Horse, Explosion, Energy, and Clash
- Number “4” of 2014 means “EAST”, “The Beginning” and ” Thunderous”
- Federation of Malaysia is constituted by 2 Parts; namely West Malaysia & East Malaysia.
- Horse in Chinese is called as “MA” 马.
- “MA” is the prefix for MA-LAYSIA.
- Jia 甲 is East.
- When you combine Jia(East) and Horse(MA); it is East MA-laysia.
- Hence, Jia Wu Year 2014 to Malaysia means ” EAST MALAYSIA“.
- “East Malaysia” refers to 2 states, Sabah & Sarawak.
- Since Jia 甲 is about Aborigine and Aboriginal or Origin; therefore, Jia refers to Aboriginal People of East Malaysia.
- Now, How about Origin? The Origin that identifies uniqueness of the Aborigine in East Malaysia from the West Malaysia is their “Religion” – Christianity.
- Undoubtedly, this year refers to Christianity(Origin as an implicit meaning of Jia) of Aborigines (as conceptualized by Jia) in East (as per Jia meaning) Malaysia(Ma, the Horse).
- Kindly refer to the news report on 30 Jan 2014 (a day before entering official GREEN Horse Year), yesterday in Malaysia Chronicle with the title as below:
- ANTI-CHRISTIAN Facebook page reactivated, hurling insults at ‘NO BRAINS’ Sabahans & S’wakians
- East Malaysia is the hot spot for Malaysia in 2014. If you often follow Malaysia news surely you know very well why East Malaysia has become the focus and hot spot in 2014.
This diagram summarizes my idea about Malaysia in Jia Wu Wood Horse Year 2014. Number “4” also refers to EAST. 4 also means thunder. By knowing this, brother and sister, you will not be surprised to see many incidences from East Malaysia about Christianity of the Aborigines (Non-Muslim Bumiputera).
Profile of Master Soon
Having completed years of research in the “unknown, untold and unconventional”, Master Soon, shares with you how the year of the green wood horse 2014 will influence Malaysia.
Master Soon has completed 20 years of research in the unknown Chinese metaphysics, untold Chinese mind strategies, unorthodox luck changing methodology; and has years to his name, specialising in business feng shui consultation apart from being a consultant in enlightening and inspiring using Chinese metaphysics. He has also been invited by corporations in Malaysia, Singapore, Switzerland, India, Thailand, Hong Kong and China to share his knowledge. Some of his past seminars include topics on “Feng shui for property investors”, “How to select an auspicious property”, “Activating home feng shui”, “property investment and property projection”, “economy and development perspective” and others. His proven unconventional methodology in luck design is said to be effective, striking and impressive.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 6012 560 3333